[NFBCS] Winzip registration

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Oct 23 12:35:52 UTC 2021

Thanks.  Good to know.

I used DiskDrill to undelete my files.  It gave me enough free usage to get the files I hadn't backed up and couldn't easily recreate.
It appears that such tools are not great with accessibility.  Some parts were OK, but other critical parts were not.  Luckily, I had enough AIRA minutes left this month to get the job done. The Winzip tool was only partly accessible as well.
Tracy