[NFBCS] Winzip registration

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Oct 23 12:41:44 UTC 2021

I did go to Help, but the first thing it said was they were very backlogged, so don't expect help any time soon, and there was nothing I could find that accurately described my problem.  The AIRA agent saw a phone number she thought was for Help, but, when I called it, I got one of those places trying to sell me MedicAlert.  That was what made me wonder if it all was a scam.  These days, I'm anxious whenever I need to download something new.  It's hard for me to tell if it's legit, or if I'm inviting a virus into my system.
Anyway, I got my money back, going through Paypal's dispute process, so I'm moving on.
The tools did look useful, but were not very accessible anyway.
Tracy