[NFBCS] Switch to iPhone?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Sat Sep 18 00:00:48 UTC 2021

	Hello Dan. All of those things are things you can do with iPhone.  And, as to the setup of
an iPhone with sighted assistance, the answer is yes.  I've taken many iPhones out of the box,
turned them on and gotten VoiceOver running without any sighted assistance at all.  All of the
apps you mention also work well with VoiceOver, specifically the authentication apps.  I have
Microsoft Excel on my phone and it works, but there is a bit of a learning curve that I've not
yet fully climbed.

Hope that helps.
-Brian