[NFBCS] Threaded email question in Outlook

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 02:00:09 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Within Outlook and other applications JAWS will read by line by using the
down arrow until it comes across links where it will then read the link and
at the verbosity setting I have tell me it's a Link.

Where I get annoyed when attempting to skim through a long thread is when
people have replied using the long form response which reads out: