[NFBCS] Any advice on how to proceed with an ADA complaint against the NFL?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Tue Sep 21 01:34:11 UTC 2021

I'm just wondering how this would work and if I'm just wasting my time, but the NFL app on IOS just became completely unusable with the release of IOS 15. It's never been accessible, but I could always make it work in the past. The audio/video feeds come up muted to start with, and in the past I could use the volume keys to unmute the volume. This no longer works in IOS 15. I reported this to Apple and the NFL during the IOS 15 beta with no response from either company. I opened up a complaint with the DoJ, but I'm wondering if it's worth looking for a lawyer. Obviously, I'd like to get my $100 back from the NFL for my subscription to Game Pass, but I'm out of the seven day free trial. I was able to live with the work around during the seven day free trial, but that work around no longer works. The $100 isn't important, but getting the NFL to take accessibility seriously is what I'm really interested in.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook