[NFBCS] PDF in Adobe BC not displaying with accessibility

sanchit sanchitjghule at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 16:53:37 UTC 2021

‎

Hi

I've also encountered similar problem on latest Adobe Acrobat DC when I
open PDF File using my screenreader it says
<filename>.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (32-bit)
unknown
Content Preparation Progress dialog Please wait while the document is
being prepared for reading.
Processing page 7 of 25… progress bar 28% 28 percent
40 percent
52 percent
64 percent
76 percent
88 percent
100 percent
unknown
<filename>.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (32-bit)
unknown
unknown
unknown

And it is not reading outloud from PDF file what I only know is the PDF
contains mathematical theorems proofs equations formulas diagrams charts
tables graphs and mathematical content etc etc I tried Virtual cursor as
well as scanning through OCR software also and same results not sure why
Adobe Acrobat DC is not able to process the PDF documents though my
sighted assistance told me that PDF is very pretty looking with fonts
stylings and beautiful diagrams

Any help ill be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Sanchit