[NFBCS] How are people managing their resumes these days?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Tue Sep 28 07:16:35 UTC 2021

I'm considering a career pivot, so I'm wondering what blind people are doing these days to build and manage their resumes? I'd like to be able to update the content pretty independently, so I can customize it depending on the job I'm applying to. I had been using LaTeX, but this had some down sides to it, and I'm spending more time in Windows these days, so I'm kind of curious as to whether anyone has anything in MS Word that works for them. Thanks

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook