[NFBCS] IAAP Certifications

Linda at coccovizzo.com Linda at coccovizzo.com
Thu Sep 30 20:45:13 UTC 2021

Good afternoon! I have been looking at the possibility of getting a CAPCC
certification. I would love to connect with those who have gotten this, or
even those of you who may be working toward taking the exam. I think I think
I have read enough that I understand what I need to do, and what to expect,
but I would definitely appreciate being able to bounce some things off
anyone who has experienced IAAP certifications, or those who have gotten
further into the process than I have. Thanks much.

Linda C.