[NFBCS] Jaws and sound cutting out

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Apr 6 14:13:17 UTC 2022

In case useful to anyone: Alternatives for handling this include playing a quiet media file on repeat, perhaps
with the volume almost all the way down, does the same sort of thing as the app discussed in this thread and
thus also prevents speech loss. Of course, such workarounds also drain laptop batteries notably.