[NFBCS] Keyboard Shortcut for Viewing Output in Visual Studio Code

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 00:27:57 UTC 2022

Good evening everyone,

                I have been trying to run a Python Program in Visual Studio
Code but can't remember how to view its output. I first run the program by
pressing ctrl+f5. A sighted gentleman showed me a convoluted way to view the
program output via the menu but can't remember the steps. Last week someone
told me the keyboard shortcut in Visual Studio Code to view program output
but I can't remember what it is. He also tole me how to return to the
program file once the output has been viewed. If someone could help me over
this hump I'll appreciate that very much. Thanks for your help.

Peter Donahue