[NFBCS] Windows sound card issues we visited, sound on my Dell computer.

maurice at maurice-amines.com maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue Apr 19 19:29:31 UTC 2022

Good afternoon everyone, as you can guess I'm still having soundcard issues
when using Windows 11 Pro and Charles 2022. Although white did a lot of
reading the last few messages on this thread I'm kind of at my wits end, to
figure out why my issues continue.

I am wondering if my Internet security software might be the cause of the
audio issues on this comp. This is a much brand-new machine. It's a latitude
3520. But I think that the soundcard chopping off sentences and going silent
at various times. Probably I think it is a symptom similar to what I think
has been mentioned on this list before. I have in fact even tried turning
off JAWS completely, and temporarily switching to Nvda the free screen
reader however the soundcard chopping sentences off and intermittently going
silent still continue.

Another issue that has cropped up that I think might be related to the issue
at hand. Jaws ran into yet another unexplained error. The software prompted
me to send Freedom Scientific an error report.

My question to the list, is this if you just wave Dell machines? Or is this
a Windows 11 issue in general?

Final thoughts, just so that my issue is clear, the choppy, and sometimes
nonexistent audio me anyway, only occurs when using Bluetooth audio to a
pair of Bluetooth capable hearing aids. I'm trying to figure out what if
anything is causing the very choppy, and sometimes nonexistent audio. Any
thoughts anyone?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.