[NFBCS] Say All command is broken in NVDA

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 21 21:07:33 UTC 2022

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for kindly reaching out with your query.
Yes, NVDA+Down Arrow in laptop keyboard layout will only read the next line in the system review cursor. I'd would try the command: NVDA+A (letter 'A' as in 'Alpha') Should be an easy keystroke to press with two keys being right next to each other, LOL.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Humberto

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο