[NFBCS] Reading JavaScript with a Braille Display

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 22:20:34 UTC 2022

Hi Louis,

The custom dictionary for NVDA sounds like something I should try. I've
never done that before. Where do you get the sounds? Is the dictionary
application-specific? I found your code samples helpful but the ones I see
from school are many lines and eventually Visual Studio skips back to the
top of the screen when I am panning with a Braille display. I've noticed I
must be in forms mode to get the cursor to move.

I primarily use Braille. I don't know if I could do programming just with
speech or primarily with speech. Which Braille display do you use? Thanks
again for your help.

Dan