[NFBCS] Reading JavaScript with a Braille Display

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 02:33:04 UTC 2022

I make it a rule that all closing tags, braces are line commented with openers.

For example:

If (isLink€ ) {
varl = "";

Myarray.map( € => {
} // if isLink
L = `<a href="$O{e.address}"> e.text</a>`;

} //if isLink
Else {
 L = e.text;
} // else
Return ` <li>${l}</li>`;
}); // myArray.map

When I need to understand or follow code I reformat it. We blind can only process 11 line at a time. So getting lost is a constant struggle.
I did a map, since you are apparently studying a reduce function.
Hope this demonstrates the difference and how you can make it easier to understand.

Lewis Wood
lewislwood at gmail.com