[NFBCS] anyone have any experience with pubxml publishing profiles?

tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Aug 14 20:22:34 UTC 2022

Hi,

Thank you. I don't know exactly how Visual Studio or msbuild
specifically decides what to package and not, I think it looks at the
required assemblies. I did create a fix based on your ideas though where
I just add the proper project to the zip file. It's less clean than I
had hoped, but it solves the problem.

Thanks for the idea.