[NFBCS] anyone have any experience with pubxml publishing profiles?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu Aug 11 15:07:03 UTC 2022

	Hello. How does the tool that excludes the stuff it doesn't need, decide what it needs?
Is it using some kind of Makefile or project file to get the list of files it needs?  Also,
I'm a little unclear about the order in which things get created, but if the external stuff you
need included gets created before you build the zip files, you could put some kind of
dependency list in your Makefile or project file that explicitly says you need those external
files before anything gets constructed.  I apologize for not using the right terms for your
specific technology, but I hope I'm sparking a new train of thought that might get you closer
to a solution.
-thanks
-Brian