[NFBCS] Terminal Emulation

Steve Shelton stevesheltonokc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:27:01 UTC 2022

Hi Dan -

I am now retired, but used a 3270 mainframe terminal emulator for over 25
years. I tried different emulators over the years, but always came back to
Attachmate.  I developed my own scripts that worked well for me. I would be
happy to share these with this disclaimer: There is some up front
configuration to both Attachmate and JAWS that are required to make the
scripts work and there is very little documentation. . The effort to get
these scripts going may not be worth the benefits to you.

If you are interested, send me a private email at steve at sbshelton.com and
I'll send you what I have.

Regards,

Steve