[NFBCS] Terminal Emulation

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 16 16:35:02 UTC 2022

Hi Dan.
I have some very old scripts too, and at one point I had to change the names
of some of the standard routines the script was calling and recompile, but
it wasn't too hard to do.
Your old scripts might be fine, or Steve's.  Terminal emulation hasn't
changed much over the years.
I have scripts too, but not for Attachmate, though they might work with some
renaming of files.  They too have some setup to do, but they're pretty well
documented.
Tracy