[NFBCS] mongodb atlas

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:20:06 UTC 2022

I have spent the last 3 weeks in utter frustration.

All of their help material and tutorials assume you were able to create a
database, which I have been unable to do.

I created my organization, then project, and I believe cluster.

Next and last step is create a database and from their all the example
tutorials take off.

I get feedback that I must choose a provider, etc.., but I end up in help
limbo.

I just want a free account database.  From their I am suppose to be able to
add collections via drivers and apis.

Has anyone else gotten past theis interface and created a database in the
cloud.  I have done it localloy using docker.

Please someone help?

P.S. - Mongodb never respond only autoresponder replies. Also their chat
window does not work properly either.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com