[NFBCS] what is the best way to install the orca screen reader in a Lennix virtual machine, please read below.

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sat Dec 10 21:14:20 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, I am running Ubuntu 2204 on a virtual machine. There's
only one small problem. Orca is not installed yet. What would be the
best way to go about installing the screen reader? Is it easier to use a
Aira agent to assist with the installation? Or can I do this myself with
the assistance of a sighted family member.

If this approach is not the correct one, would there be a better screen
reader to attempt to install, such as say Emax Speak or is there
something else I should be doing?

The Lennix distribution is Ubuntu 2204. I'm using VMware version 13.
right now it is the trial version of the software. But I intend to set
it up for the nonbusiness activity a.k.a. the community addition of the
software. I hope all of this information will be helpful.

Just be aware, that I am dictating this to the computer by means of
Dragon, so here's hoping that you can understand what I'm dictating?
Again if there's something you can't understand, just ask me what did I
really mean? I hope everyone's day is going well?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.

Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.