[NFBCS] Yearly Dues

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Sun Dec 25 19:07:10 UTC 2022

	hello.  If you're talking about the NFB in Computer Science Division, you can sign up for
membership here:
https://web.nfbcal.org/nfbcsreg

A quick check suggests there are no specific dates on that page, but if there are dates on the
followup pages, i.e. the confirmation pages, I haven't yet updated those.  However, the dates
of your payments will be noted, so even if the confirmation pages have old dates, we'll still
honor your membership for 2023.
I'll try to update the dates in the next week or two, so that problem will go away.

	thanks for becoming a member of the NFBCS Division.
-Brian