[NFBCS] Verizon compatible cell phone with real buttons

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 03:50:40 UTC 2022

Curtis, this is Maurice. Contact me privately via email I have a couple of suggestions for you actual phones. If you don’t have my email address there are plenty of people in Colorado who do. Or you can just reply to this message

maurice Mines
Maurice mines.
Board member, National Federation of the blind deaf blind division.
Vice president National Federation a of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
Direct phone number,  661-241-3788