[NFBCS] utube app

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:25:03 UTC 2022

Youtube App?  Android and IPhone  have one.  Windows I just use the web
browser, and mine is Chrome Browser.

I find the browser quite accessible and very easy to use.
Youtube website is arranged by Regions on Jaws or Landmarks with NVDA or
Narrator.  I have created a detail video on browsing Youtube website:

https://blindheroes.org/websites/youtube-website-navigation/

I actually love the Youtube player better than my audio players.
Youtube video player allows you to navigate to percentage of a video: 0
throught 9 represent 10%'s.  Simply press number 3 for 30% of video.
Also being a screen reader user I like audio a little faster.  Youtube
player allows you to speed up or slow down the video.

Press Shift plus question mark for keyboard help.

Remember turn quick navigation mode keys off or in NVDA go to focus mode.
Then application keys work.  Turn back on in order to read help screen.

I hope this helps.
Lewis