[NFBCS] unix and Linux folow up

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 04:32:36 UTC 2022

Hello, I have two questions for you. What operating system are you using now? Two if it is Mac, then you can download and install Parallels does Top for Mac. The next thing I'm at suggest you do is figure out what distribution you wish to use, ask your instructor, and your fellow classmates what they might be using. Then come back to this list and ask which of the distributions is the most accessible. For me, and for what I am doing, I picked Ubuntu 21.10. Then I downloaded, and installed Orca for my Gnome  desktop.
Hth Maurice Mines.