[NFBCS] Refreshable braille displays

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Sun Jan 16 04:59:30 UTC 2022

Hello Charles,

I have three Focus 40 Blue displays from Freedom Scientific. I am very satisfiedd with them. I have used them with Python.
Spacing is easy to determine by counting the cursor-routing buttons or simply moving up and down and seeing if the start of material in adjacent lines is the same.

Good luck in achieving Braille proficiency.
John