[NFBCS] another question

beth.chocolategeek at gmail.com beth.chocolategeek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 21:55:39 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Some network mapping software will save the maps to an html table. It's been a long time since I've done this so not sure of the software we used, this was more than 20 years ago. 😊

Now at work I've used Legos, or a magnet board with magnets of various shapes. I've made network maps and wireframes using these items and print and Braille labels can be used as well.

Best

Beth