[NFBCS] another question

Michael McQuaid mickmcquaid at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 22:25:42 UTC 2022

maybe you used graphviz, since it has been around that long … look at the
“network and web engineering“ section of the compendium here
https://codefreezr.github.io/awesome-graphviz/
for some network drawing extensions. to get html output you need to use the
cmap output format, which renders xml and can be used to form html
documents. i can find more references about that if you want. just let me
know via email.

- Mick