[NFBCS] Outlook 2021 Items Are Not in the Ribbon But I Cannot Customize the Ribbon

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 19:18:35 UTC 2022

            Outlook 2021 does not have all of the commands in the ribbon
that were present in older versions. I can find them in the customize ribbon
section, but this is not helping. First, it would not allow me to add
commands. Now, it does, but they do not show up in the ribbon, even after I
restart Outlook. They are present in the preview of the ribbon in the
customize ribbon section, so I have no idea what is going on. Has anyone
else experienced this?

Nicole