[NFBCS] Remote Incident Manager From Pneuma Solutions Being Beta Tested

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:25:39 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone:

In the latest episode of Mosen At Large, there are at least three segments
of the podcast devoted to an illuminating discussion and demonstration of
the new and more modern Remote Incident Manager (RIM) product from Pneuma
Solutions. RIM is currently in beta until September 1. Jonathan Mosen does a
very good job of demonstrating how the product works, and the interview he
had with Mike Calvo and Matt Campbell was full of useful information,
including some information about how the product is going to be priced after
September 1.

You can try Remote Incident Manager by pointing your browser to getrim.app
<https://getrim.app/> . For now, there is no cost to participate in the
beta, and we are told that even subscribed customers down the road can get
30 minutes of RIM each day at no charge.

Many of us may remember an earlier version of RIM which was developed by
Pneuma Solution's predecessor, Serotek. For me, RIM was a very useful
product when I had to provide technical help and/or training on remote
computers which were not running a screen reader. I have high expectations
that this newer RIM will be better.

Try this for yourself, and let us know what you find out. You have until
September 1, when RIM goes live.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong