[NFBCS] Correct Group Mail Address

Sahar's Beaded Creations saharhusseini at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 11:11:22 UTC 2022

Lol, I, for one, wish I could see the messages I send to lists. I wish Gmail knew it was not as wise as it thinks it is. Wait, did I just mix up my tenses? I need more coffee. Lol, I would love to know if there is a way to fix that. 😊

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, “Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan