[NFBCS] Correct Group Mail Address

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 06:32:21 UTC 2022

Your messages are going through. You are not seeing them because
gmail, i nits infinite wisdom suppresses them. They figure since you
sent them, you know what they say. It is confusing to people though.
You can turn on post acknowledgements in your personal options, or I
can do it for you or anyone else.

Dave