[NFBCS] Accessible Printers

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:06:15 UTC 2022

Hello Louis:

In my experience, there is no printer that is 100% accessible to the blind.
Some printers have software that you can use on your computer to control
what they do, but this software doesn't always help when or if you want to
connect the printer to your home wireless network. Also, there is no
guarantee that the software itself will be completely usable with your
screen reader.

I don't think you can find a printer where the user manual is completely
readable, but you can usually get enough information to be useful.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong