[NFBCS] Confluence Cloud Page Tree

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Tue Jun 7 01:55:33 UTC 2022

Charles,

I used Confluence some time back and don't remember exactly what I did, unfortunately.  I tend not to use the links list, though, so I may not have been aware of this problem.  However, it might be worth turning the JAWS Virtual Cursor off witn JAWSKEY and the letter Z and then exploring the page by tabbing and arrowing.  It is possible that the list of pages might be displayed in a sort of tree with the RIGHT ARROW expanding a node.  Since this site uses more modern web design, I do remember that I found some tasks were easier to perform with the JAWS Virtual Cursor turned off.  Also, try the page tree with different browsers.  In particular, if you use FireFox, try Edge or Chrome.  If you are a Chrome user, maybe FireFox is worth a try.  Generally Edge and Chrome give similar results since Microsoft Edge uses the Chromium code base, but there could be differences with how they convey information to a screen reader.

If the above doesn't work at all, check to see if the JAWS Touch Cursor helps.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson