[NFBCS] Confluence Cloud Page Tree

Charles Vanek charles.vanek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:33:27 UTC 2022

Hi to any users of Confluence Cloud from Atlassian.  Does anyone have a JAWS trick for easily finding and navigating the Page Tree?  I.e. The page tree has links for each page and if there are sub pages then there is a expand / collapse arrow to show the sub pages and their sub pages, etc.

Currently on my system JAWS Ins+F7 links list doesn’t show any of the links from that page tree even though JAWS when you are moving through that area read them as Links.  It would be great to navigate the tree like a windows explorer tree, but that’s probably asking a lot from Atlassian to fix right away.  The older on prem version at least had the links show up in the link viewer of JAWS.

Thanks for any direct help/experience with Confluence Cloud.

Sent from my iPad