[NFBCS] Tagging PDF's

nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:37:54 UTC 2022

Two other methods that may help would be to use JAWS convenient OCR or save the PDF, then open it in Word. I am thinking JAWS may see some tagging that should be there but is not. That might make the PDF easier to read than it otherwise would be.

Nancy Coffman
Technology Instructor
Nebraska Commission for the Blind & Visually Impaired