[NFBCS] Tagging PDF's

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:09:35 UTC 2022

I do not know if this would help, but when I could see.
I used Acrobat pdf editor. I used to print to another pdf file to bypass any password protection on it or ownership rights.
Next I used their auto form generator. I would then go through those new form fields and rename them if needed and put formatting on them.

I bet the form editor will allow you to tag the pdf internally with proper accessibility tags.  A lot of work, but if it is a common form you need that your company uses, this could be a valid option.

A lot of work for one offs though.

Lewis Wood
lewislwood at gmail.com