[NFBCS] Tips on Reporting Accessibility Issues to App Developers

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:06:55 UTC 2022

When submitting feedback, explain what is lacking and how recent updates
have taken a step backwards.
Tell them how you have been enjoying using their app and recent changes are
disenfranchising you. Perhaps your developer simply overlooked this and your
quality control team faild as well. So here I am notifying you.

Good luck, perhaps someone has that link handy. If you cannot find it, I
will look for .

If it looks a bit legal the support staff are more likely to pass it up the
food chain.

Just for your convenience I am sending the the ADA compliancy specifications
link.  Something that all developers and companies should strive to comply
with.
Lewis Wood
lewislwood at gmail.com