[NFBCS] non-Accessibility Featured software Support Requests

alan.k.martinez.02 at gmail.com alan.k.martinez.02 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:17:56 UTC 2022

Thank you.  I'll look into it.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBCS <nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lewis Wood via NFBCS
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 7:12 AM
To: 'NFB in Computer Science Mailing List' <nfbcs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Lewis Wood <lewislwood at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBCS] non-Accessibility Featured software Support Requests

Actually the software you need since you are not bad enough for a screen
reader is ZoomText. I started with it years ago. Great features: App Reader
when your eyes are tired and you just want it to read it to you.
Magnification, cross hair cursors, and inverted colors.

See if they would allow you to download and demonstrate it in 40 minute
mode.

Lewis Wood