[NFBCS] What's with the Switch to Only Chat and Phone?

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 02:57:28 UTC 2022

I find that some companies seem to be switching to chat and some email, no
phone. Whatever they are choosing, it is to save money. An agent can "chat"
with multiple people at the same time, and just one on the phone, and email
is very much individual.

Comcast has options, but they pretty much forward you to use chat. You put
something in, they answer, you answer, and have to wait up to a half hour to
hear from them again. My session took 2.5 hours to accomplish anything.

Dave