[NFBCS] Is there a comprehensive backup program for Windows 11?

maurice.mines at gmail.com maurice.mines at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 04:40:45 UTC 2022

Good evening all, subject line pretty much sums it all. I'm searching for a
program that will backup my windows D11 machine it is actually a real
computer this time because of the issues that I have with writing I now have
a full-blown Windows machine. But I have no backup program for it yet. Of
course any program that would be deemed appropriate should also be usable
with either JAWS or Nvda or Windows. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.