[NFBCS] Has Anyone Ever Fixed This Themselves without Sighted Assistance

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 00:42:57 UTC 2022

            A while ago, I bought a new laptop. I set the password on it,
but I cannot remember it. Luckily, it does not have any important
information on it. I read how you can reset the password-you have to do
something at start up with starting differently, etc. Has anyone ever had to
reset their password this way, and, if so, were you able to do it without
sighted assistance? The laptop is Windows 7 (no comment).

Nicole