[NFBCS] Has Anyone Ever Fixed This Themselves without Sighted Assistance

Derrick Day brlkid at outlook.com
Sun Mar 6 01:24:26 UTC 2022

Yes, this is possible. There should be an option on the sign on screen that will allow you to log in with your Microsoft account. I have had to do this on multiple laptops. Then, it will let you change your password. I believe one of the laptops I have had to do this on was windows 7 but there is less people who have Microsoft accounts linked to windows 7 so you might still be out of luck. I would try to pull data off it and just clean install windows if that is the case because I have had little luck with recovery mode(the thing I assume you were referring to in your email). Also, maybe use something besides windows 7. 🤣
Thanks,
Derrick C. Day