[NFBCS] Cygwin Problem

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 18:32:16 UTC 2022

            I consider this accessibility related because it is preventing
me from using the terminal that I find more accessible.

            I just installed Cygwin on a Windows 10 64 bit machine. It went
mostly well with a few errors, but I don't think that they are related to
the problem.

            The default shortcut that launches bash works fine, but I prefer
to use the Cygwin terminal. However, the Cygwin terminal seems to be missing
the system menu-pressing ALT space does not do anything-so I cannot change
the window size, use edit commands, etc. Has anyone had this problem before?
I can change the verbosity on JAWS to make Bash work for now, but I would
really like the Cygwin terminal to work.

Nicole