[NFBCS] FW: teams questions

rmann0581 at gmail.com rmann0581 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:24:54 UTC 2022

Does anybody know the answers to the below questions about Microsoft Teams?
I have not used Teams nearly as much as Zoom, so please excuse my ignorance.
Suggestions for either the iPhone app or desktop app are welcomed.  This
person uses the JAWS screen reader on the PC.

Hi, Ryan

Is it possible for the braille display to read the caption on a Microsoft
Teams call? While I am using the team, is there a way to direct the display
to only display the caption?

Also, is there a way to mute the speakers so I can hear my screen reader on
my phone and the PC to navigate?

I am trying to find out how I can be part of the chat while on the call, any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Talk to you soon!