[NFBCS] I have some windows D11 questions?

maurice at maurice-amines.com maurice at maurice-amines.com
Thu Mar 31 19:08:37 UTC 2022

Oh everyone on the list, I have some questions. I'm looking for
recommendations on audio recording software that will work with JAWS. Just
mind that I in the past Donadio production on the mount. But if I leave
where I am it is likely that I'm only going to carry this Windows laptop and
leave the Mac at home since this is how I actually right, I dictated. That's
a long story.

Question is how do I set the time display in Windows 11 to 24 hours. I'm a
licensed amateur radio operator. So it for me anyway is quite helpful to
have the current reversal coordinated time. Does anyone on the list have any
thoughts, and/or suggestions?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.

PS just be aware that I'm using dictation software to create this email. If
something didn't turn out like the way that it should, please excuse the
mistake. If you don't understand this email completely, then please write me
an email off list and asked me what did I really mean. Thank you very much
for reading this.