[NFBCS] I have some windows D11 questions?

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:07:45 UTC 2022

If you are recording only for your own notes then something more simple is
in order.

However, if you want to apply effects, edit, change volume, normalize
volum3s over a serious of recordings on a long ride in various environments.
Then Reaper is the most popular one. There is a large support group of blind
users and podcasters in forums. Large amounts of training material with
screen reader guidance. Recent years it added support for videos.

Supports multiple tracks.
Here is a resource link with tons of helpful links.

https://reaperaccessibility.com/index.php/Useful_Links_and_Resources

Ewis Wood
lewislwood at gmail.com