[NFBCS] Credit Card Management Packages

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Tue Nov 8 19:59:37 UTC 2022

	hello Peter.  While I don't know of such a package as you describe it, I've found that one
way to mitigate the post-fraud cleanup process is to hook merchants that want to charge me with
recurring fees up with my Paypal account so they don't all have my credit card number.  Not all
merchants support Paypal, but more  and more do, and as they do, I migrate them to getting paid
via Paypal rather than my card directly.  In this way, fewer and fewer merchants have my credit
card over time, which, I hope, increases the security of the card itself while easing the
process of changing it if it does get compromised.
-thanks
-Brian