[NFBCS] Credit Card Management Packages

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:34:35 UTC 2022

I use US Bank, PayPal, and Google Pay.
Only subscription google services use google Pay
PayPal handles my online mostly.
Google pay works at most stores nowadays
I use Walmart Pay for Walmart.

My US Bank doessome kind of fancy application key link up with Google Pay
and PayPal.
Smart Phone does fingerprints verification.

Pain to set up, but worth it.

Amazon uses a Synchronoy card by Amazon for all theres.

I rarely even get my credit card out of my wallet. Also I have transaction
notifications turned on. I am normally notified about the transaction before
I am even handed the receipt (headset in the ear).

All of payments end up with a transaction on my US Bank Credit Card.

Each payment vendor method has a different strong   password on each.

 So if I loose my US credit card, I get a new one and use my debit card for
a while or just get cash (my emergency stash).

I do not ever let any vendor directly withdraw money/payments from  my
credit card (for the reason you are giving and I had bad experience 30 years
ago cancelation was a nightmare).

Lewis Wood
lewislwood at gmail.com