[NFBCS] Linux and magnification

Rynhardt Kruger rynkruger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:27:00 UTC 2022

Hi,

The Gnome shell has built-in magnification, though since I'm not a
magnification user myself, I cant comment on its functionality. However, he
should be able to try that out via any of the Linux distro's that come with
Gnome as their main desktop, eg: Ubuntu and Fedora. Ubuntu can be tested
out from the installation media without installing it, and I believe the
same is true for Fedora.

HTH:

Rynhardt