[NFBCS] Linux and magnification

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:13:19 UTC 2022

I use wsl ubuntu linux and fusion.  I mostly use screen reader functionality
now though.
I use the Windows terminal and have no problems.  Screen reader yacks a lot.
So you may want to configure yout linux environment.

This guy wrote an excellent article, he uses NVDA (I use fusion), but still
great ideas.
https://mltony.github.io/2022/09/11/Working-with-Linux.html

Lewis Wood
lewislwood at gmail.com